Stop treating the food in your freezer like it’s going to stay good forever. Your freezer is not a cryonic chamber, and your food is not Walt Disney’s head. Unlike Walt, who will live forever, the food in your freezer doesn’t stay edible until the end of time — it greatly reduces in quality so much you wouldn’t want to eat it. So we created a handy chart to show you how long it remains at optimal flavor with the help of the USDA Food Safety & Inspection Service’s FoodKeeper (note that this doesn’t mean the food will be unsafe to eat, but that it will probably be super gross, especially if you don’t use a fancy vacuum sealer). Print it out, stick it to the fridge with magnets, and never eat a freezer-burned sausage again.
2. General misogyny.
3. Joking about suicide.
4. Promoting the ‘dumb blonde’ stereotype.
5. Cultural insensitivity.
6. More fat-shaming.
7. Smoking on TV. (What about the children?)
8. Joking about killing your family.
9. Spousal abuse.
10. Hating on feminists.
11. Teaching kids that violence is the answer.
12. Frequently bashing the French.
13. Treating women like objects.
14. Gross displays of male comfortability.
16. And finally…fat-shaming.